A wedding in Hungary
If you dream about the wedding abroad, but you are one of those who searches “wedding abroad cheaply” – you are Welcome in Budapest! Not as popular as Czech Republic and not as pricy as Italy, Hungary attracts newlyweds from different countries.
Budapest wedding will give you an excellent opportunity to admire the beauty of medieval sceneries, to feel the national colour and friendly atmosphere of Budapest, to take a carriage and enjoy the verdure of Varosliget, to take beautiful pictures against a panorama opening from the Fisherman’s Bastion… And then to relax tasting a delicious Hungarian cuisine entertained by live music!
Moreover the advantage of Budapest wedding is that you can organize a moderate wedding for two or a pompous celebration with numerous guests as well (for this purpose we can offer you royal palaces and ancient estates).
Documents necessary for marriage registration in Hungary (for foreigners)
- Foreign passport
- Birth certificate
- Bill of divorcement (if you have)
- Certificate of spouse’s death (if you are widow/widower)
- Special form for the declaration to the registry office
- Family status certificate from the registry office( for those who’s never been married)
- Place of residence certificate confirming the possibility of marriage.