Frequently asked questions for professionals
- What is Wedgo?
It is independent service which helps destination photographers, videographers and travelers to find each other
- I want to start my destination business. How can Wedgo help me?
It’s quite easy to start.
1. Sign up and complete your profile by adding a portfolio, a profile photo, and providing a short bio about your company. It’s free!
2. Set the country you’re BASED in if you want to get customers in your country of residence. Potential customers can find
you through the main search on www.wedgo.net for any dates.
3. Set destinations SERVED. This setting means choosing countries close to the country you’re BASED in or countries that are easy
for you to operate in. You will be listed for these destinations for any dates as well.
4. Use SINGLE TRIP ANNOUNCEMENTS for a short trip up to 1 month long. Wherever you go, you can always find clients
for your upcoming trip.
- Why should I choose Wedgo?
Because it works. You don't pay until you get a message request from a client. Just try it for free to understand that it works well for you.
Every day we are working hard to make Wedgo the best service. And, most importantly, we are focused on bringing new clients every day.
- How can I optimize this service for my work?
1. Log in to your profile.
2. Upload a profile photo.
3. Write a short bio about your company by accessing the settings menu.
4. On the dashboard, set countries you’re BASED in and destinations SERVED.
5. Upload your portfolio.
6. Upload photo collections or videos to get experience mark on your profile.
7. Customers are likely to contact those professionals who have experience working in the country
they are interested in.
8. Ask your customers to write a review about your company. It works well.
9. Upgrade to PRO to get more options for your promotion.
Do you have any more questions?
Feel free to contact us at any time.