Things that you will certainly need to do in Bali
If you go to Bali at first time you need to read some pieces of advice. They will replace you both a guide and a couple of boring guides (though there are also some very interesting and fun guides in Bali!)
So we recommend:
1. Try surfing! For beginners is Kuta (or Legian). You can take lessons from any instructor. There are a lot of them on the beaches of Kuta. You can enroll in a local surf school. Feeling when you try a board at first time is just unforgettable! ;)
2. Ride a bicycle among the rice terraces and tropical thicket. Not with a group but your own or with a private tour guide (so not to get lost).
3. Meet the sunset on one of the cozy little beach on the west of the island.
4. Swim in a waterfall in the jungle. Great emotion!
5. Have a dinner in one of the fish restaurants on the beach in Dzhimbarane. At dusk or at night sitting at a table directly on the sand, looking at the ocean waves, breathing the warm salty breeze and listening to the singing of the local strolling musicians ... just enjoy the moment ...
6. Try both fresh pineapple and watermelon juice too.
7. Ride around the island watching unpopular places (they may be in any part of the island, there is no specific advice. Take a bike - and ride!)
8. Go to the east of Bali, see quite extraordinary landscapes and untouched corners of nature.
9. Live in the central part of Bali, in some very solitary bungalow in the jungle. Meditate at dawn breathing the smell of moist tropical forest. Find yourself.
10. Plan the next trip to Bali ...
© Wedgo — a photographer in Bali!