Thailand is one of the most exotic and at the same time “native” country for tourists. A lot of them arrive here every day to bask in the sun, arrange romantic honeymoon or to feel the atmosphere of different culture.
Recently a lot of tourists have moved to Thailand for permanent residence. These are wedding photographers, diving instructors or just downshifters who changed megalopolis life for a place under a palm.
You can make a list of things you find here:
1. Warm sun and the sea. It’s for those who want to bask in the sun and to get a tan.
2. Exotic entertainment (from elephant show to sex-tourism)
3. Relaxation and treatment (Thai massage, SPA and so on)
4. Active holidays (rafting in the jungle, windsurfing, quadricycles and so on)
5. Romance for two. You can spend a honeymoon on numerous Thai islands; arrange a nominal wedding ceremony (you’ll get a lot of such offers)
Samet The entertainment industry is poorly developed here, that’s why Samet is a place where you can have calm holidays at snow-white beaches among green palms.